- Develop own and company’s vision and implement a strategy to exceed sales and customer experience targets
- Drive overall performance of Sales and Service organizations: revenue generation, service levels, and customer satisfaction
- Develop and manage department budgets
- Partner closely with all departments to drive innovation in sales channels and to create a seamless and extraordinary customer experience
- Develop plans and then execute on Capital’s new initiatives, including internal exchange, engage Legacy owners, etc.
- Accurately forecast and exceed monthly quarterly and annual revenue numbers
- Define customer service metrics, drive standard methodologies, optimize the process for productivity improvements, and partner with Marketing to build high performing campaigns
- Rapidly scale and manage call center operations including functions of Sales, Service, and Scheduling
- Build a culture of high performance with leadership that inspires exceptional performance
- Build highly effective sales channel supporting both inbound, outbound and key specialized category teams
- Provide a voice for customer feedback to the business
- Meet defined sales metrics and goals as set by the company.
- Critical thinking skills - Ability to analyze customer data and translate into problem-solving solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills