Job Description - Exempt
Position Title: Quality Assurance Representative
Reports To: Manager of Contract Compliance or Quality Assurance Lead-if applicable
FLSA Status: Exempt
The Quality Assurance Representative continues the sales process with an intent to maintain the integrity of the Capital product. This role verifies the accuracy of Owner and purchase information with the Owner while explaining the contract paperwork ethically and ensuring the new Owner leaves with a feeling of satisfaction and confidence in the purchase. The QA Representative maintains proper sales procedures while decreasing the rescission rate of the Resort.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides Customer Service to Owners during the closings, as well as before and after the cancellation period of any purchase. Ensures that our newest Owner leaves with confidence in the purchase.
- Assists with contracts, processes and other functions in the office as needed or requested.
- Verifies all documents for accuracy; checks contracts for errors and omissions.
- Prepares all contract files for funding and scans files into Smart Search.
- Adheres to regulation and company policies/procedures concerning the Timeshare closing process.
- Handles misrepresentation concerns and client disputes and reports when necessary; reports escalated items to Upper Management as appropriate.
- Makes recommendations and assists on site Sales Management Team regarding corrective counseling, training, up to termination for misrepresentations.
- Protects the company from misrepresentations.
- Must close a “Reasonable Percentage” (within 10% of the average number of closings of otherQuality Assurance Representatives at the same site/department) of closings occurring each month.
- Downloads each closing, labels and appropriately files within the required timeframe to qualify for Monthly Tier bonus as outlined on the Quality Assurance Compensation Plan.
- Downloads QA recordings, labels and files appropriately within 24 hours for closing at the site level and 72 hours for closing on a roadshow. Labels and saves the files while following the correct procedures.One missing recording is below the Minimum Performance Standards.
- Maintains a low net cancellation rate while maintaining the integrity of Capital Vacations ownership. Net cancellation percentage of 15% or higher is below the Minimum Performance Standards.
- One or more contract(s) placed on suspense in a monthly period is below the Minimum Performance Standards.
- Handles cancellations by phone or walk-in; works to retain cancellations as owners and, if unsuccessful, completes necessary documents according to cancellation procedure.
- Completes administrative assignments in an orderly and timely fashion.
- Maintains a productive working environment.
- All other duties as requested.
General Statement - Performs the job assigned, complying with Company policies and procedures, business code of ethics, FLSA regulations, and all applicable laws, as well as ensuring confidentiality, reliability, quality, and productivity.
Education, Essential Training / Certifications, and Experience:
- High school diploma/ GED or one to three years of related experience and training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Sales experience within the Timeshare industry
- Possess and maintain Notary credentials
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Sales experience
- Maintain Reasonable Percentage of closings (within 10% of the average number of closing per QA at same site/department)
- Maintain low Net Cancellation rate (14% and below)
- Customer service skills
- Written and oral communication skills
- Typing and basic computer skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work independently
- Organization and time management skills
- Flexible schedule
Shift: Additional hours may be required to meet deadlines or cover shifts
- Regular Hours, On-Call, and Weekend
Travel: Participation in Road Shows is required