Lahaina, HI, US
Kahana Falls Resort
Kahana Falls Resort is looking for a Utilities Technician that can ensure guest satisfaction and safety by providing efficient and courteous servicing of guest requests; maintaining guest service and public areas in good repair and maximum cleanliness. Ensuring maximum resort profitability by wise and efficient use of equipment, tools, and chemicals.
Reports to / Supervision Received:
1. Abides by established policies, procedures, house and departmental rules, safety rules, grooming codes, and security procedures.
2. Communicates clearly both verbally and in writing, detailed reports on failures, causes and recommends remedial action.
3. Maintains all equipment and tools in a clean and workable condition.
4. Alerts supervisor and/or front desk of any suspicious persons in guest areas.
5. Has authority to accept deliveries of supplies; maintains an inventory of pool supplies.
6. Exercise correct safety measures when using equipment and tools; stores them properly.
7. Adheres to scheduled work hours. Is punctual in reporting and gives notice to supervisor if he/she cannot meet schedule to ensure person-hour coverage as arranged.
1. Performs preventative maintenance to pools, common area grounds, and service areas as required.
2. Conducts preventative maintenance inspections on pools, pool equipment, resort grounds, and all other facilities as required.
3. Performs emergency repairs as required by supervisor.
4. Receives work orders from supervisor and takes corrective action on reported deficiencies in his/her area of expertise.
5. Assists other maintenance staff as required.
6. Cleans and maintains common element grounds.
7. Cleans and maintains all areas of the clubhouse interior.
8. Performs “clean as you go” housekeeping tasks in work areas.
9. Performs technical skills in the area of expertise as required.
10. Reports immediately and submits as soon as possible all found articles to the supervisor.
11. Reports any damage, theft, and discrepancies of the resort, guest property, and supplies immediately to the supervisor.
12. Keeps all trash picked up in the working area, as well as all public areas.
13. Responsible for his/her maintenance of uniforms and nametag.
14. Responsible for any master keys to accomplish his/her work, wearing key pouches as required and abiding by signature procedures.
15. Attends meetings to maintain favorable working relationships among company employees; promotes maximum morale, productivity, and efficiency.
16. Perform other duties as requested.
Knowledge, Skill, and Experience:
1. Minimum Education (or substitute experience) required:
2. Minimum Experience required:
3. Skills Required:
Discounted Resort Stays
Paid Time Off