Maui Travel Alert
Due to the wildfire devastation, the State of Hawai'i has issued an emergency proclamation for Maui. We are actively monitoring state-issued updates and travel advisories. All non-essential travel is discouraged. We will contact owners and individuals with existing reservations regarding their stays. Our thoughts are with our extended Ohana and everyone affected by these wildfires.
Myrtle Beach, SC, US
Performs advance, multifaceted accounting and related functions in such areas as ledger maintenance analysis, cost and/or financial analysis, account reconciliation, and journal entry posting. Analyses complex financial and operational data and prepares management reports, financial statements, and projections. Provides support to the Assistant Controller as needed.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepares consolidated internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from departments
• Analyzes and verifies information by developing and maintaining spreadsheet reports
• Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files
• Performs bank statement and general ledger account reconciliations
• Prepares payments by accruing expenses; assigning account numbers; requesting disbursements
• Assists in developing, implementing, and improving accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures and recommending changes
• Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data
• Provides accounting support for mergers and acquisitions by reviewing financial information; converting data to general ledger system; obtaining supplementary information for preparing financial statements
• Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, and maintaining personal networks
• Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed
• Other duties as assigned
General Statement - Performs the job assigned, complying with Company policies and procedures, business code of ethics, FLSA regulations, and all applicable laws, as well as ensuring confidentiality, reliability, quality, and productivity.
Education, Essential Training / Certifications and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or equivalent combination of education and experience with Financial Accounting Standards.
• 3-5 years’ experience in accounting field.
• At least 2 years of demonstrated automated general ledger accounting experience.
• At least 2 years of intermediate level experience with spreadsheet applications.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
• Knowledge of SFAS rules
• Knowledge of Sage 500 desirable
• Attention to detail
• Ability to compile data for reporting
• Ability to complete tasks on a timely basis and meet deadlines
• Time management skills
• Maintain confidentiality
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Intermediate proficiency in applications of word processing, accounting and spreadsheet software
• Self-motivated to learn, discover, improve and grow
Shift: Additional hours may be necessary to meet deadlines and goals
Rental Escrow Coordinator
Office: Corporate HQ
Department: Financial Services
Location: Myrtle Beach, SC, US
Discounted Resort Stays
Paid Time Off