- Must be able to work independently and without supervision.
- Patrol property to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, gates and parking lots.
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
- Monitor an authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Write reports on daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, incident, guest injury, accident, theft, presence of unauthorized persons or unusual occurrences in a concise manner.
- Operate monitor in Security Office to detect flow of traffic.
- Radio to front desk about guest arrival.
- Implement all security protocol effectively with Police and Fire departments.
- Answer all questions from guest an provide helpful information at all times
- Must be able to work flexible hours/days
- Warn people of rule infractions or violations, and apprehend or evict violators from the premises-possibly by force.
- Other duties as assigned.