<< Back To Careers
Hospitality Specialist - Front Office Seawatch and Ocean View at the Island Club, Hilton Head, SC
|What You'll Do
Seawatch and Ocean View at the Island Club Resort is looking for a professional individual to represent the first point of contact with out guest and handle all stages of their stay.
- Responsibilities listed may not apply to all locations
- Responsible for the efficient and courteous operation of the front desk.
- Responsible for checking guests in/out most efficiently and courteously. Collect balances and post appropriate room charges.
- Answers and transfers call from the switchboard using proper telephone etiquette.
- Answer guest questions about local restaurants and attractions.
- Make courtesy calls and follow up calls to all guests’ issues.
- Send confirmation letters to owners/guests.
- Coordinate with all other departments to ensure a smooth response to guest’s requests.
- Process all incoming revenue from all departments daily.
- Open and close the credit card machines and cashier audit reports.
- Balance out cash drawer, process advance deposits when making reservations and collect money and post the transactions from other departments.
- Order office supplies as needed.
- Prepare night audit daily.
- Enter maintenance and service requests in SPI promptly.
- Make reservations courteously and efficiently.
- Make room moves and stay over requests for guests as needed to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Run reports and correct errors before guest check-in.
- Perform any other inventory management changes as directed by the supervisor or manager.
- Prepare check-in packets for the upcoming week.
- Make rental calls to notify owners whether their villa rented or not.
- Respond to online reviews.
- Reconcile rentals for the previous month.
- Check online travel agents for rental inbounds.
- Daily post office and banking run.
- Block RCI points for unpaid accounts.
- Manage RCI banking, membership changes, and cancellations.
- All other duties as assigned by management
|Benefits, Compensation, Training
- Complimentary Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life, Disability, and Aflac Insurance.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan.
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays.
- Discounted condo stays.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities are acquired
- Basic computer skills
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent Customer Service skills with the ability to work under pressure
- Bilingual is a plus
- Active listener with the ability to solve problems
- Work with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible schedule – Ability to work evenings, holidays and weekends are a must