The primary purpose of the Community Marketing Agent is to solicit prospective guests in designated in high traffic tourist locations and booths while providing customer service; qualify them to assure that they meet the guidelines for the sales presentation; if qualified, invite them to attend a vacation ownership presentation; and register them properly.
DUTIES: Personally, solicit guest for a preview of Capital Resorts making the presentation interesting and appealing to book as many qualified customers as possible. Follow qualification guidelines as established by the company such as annual income, spousal attendance, possession of credit cards, etc. Represent the Capital brand in a professional manner and model and strengthen our culture while ensuring site performance objectives are maximized.
- Must have FULL flexibility: able to work evenings, weekends and holidays (full time role is 5 days a week with 2 days off; part time role is around 30 hours or less depending on your availability)
- Must be able to stand for hours at a time
- Ability to handle a variety of task independently within expressed or implied time constraints
- Ability to show discretion and good judgment in dealing with internal and external problems
- Excellent communication skills.