- Customer Service to Capital owners during the closings and before and after the cancellation period of any purchase. Assure that our newest owner leaves with the confidence in their purchase
- Assist with Contracts processes and other functions in the office as needed or requested
- Verify all documents for accuracy; check contracts for errors and omissions.
- Prepare all contract files for funding as well as scanning them into Smart Search
- Adherence to regulation and company policies/procedures concerning the Timeshare closing process.
- Handle misrepresentation concerns and client disputes, reporting as necessary, report escalate items to Upper Management as appropriate.
- Make recommendations/assist onsite Sales Management Team regarding corrective counseling, training, up to termination for misrepresentations
- Authorized to protect the company from misrepresentations
- Must close a “Reasonable Percentage” (within 10% of the average number of closings of other Quality Assurance Representatives at the same site/department) of closings occurring each month
- Download each closing, label and appropriately filed within the required timeframe to qualify for Monthly Tier bonus as outlined on the Quality Assurance Compensation Plan.
- Download QA recordings, labeling and file appropriately within 24 hours for closing at the site level, and 72 hours for closing on a roadshow. Labeling and saving the files must follow correct procedures. One missing recording is below the Minimum Performance Standards
- Maintain a low net cancellation rate while maintaining the integrity of Capital Vacations ownership. Net cancellation percentage of 15% or higher is below the Minimum Performance Standards.
- One or more contract(s) placed on suspense in a monthly period is below the Minimum Performance Standards.
- Handle cancellations by phone or walk-in; work to retain them as owners and, if unsuccessful, then complete necessary documents according to cancellation procedure.
- Keep administrative assignments completed in an orderly and timely fashion
- Maintain a productive working environment
- All other duties as requested