- Greet guests warmly and perform registration procedures.
- Explain resort products, services and other information about the resort as requested.
- Maintain knowledge of current resort events, activities and hours of operation as well as dining options currently available
- Provide guests with appropriate room assignments, room keys, directions to the their rooms.
- Maintain room availability
- Collect and distribute messages for guest.
- Verify payment for stay including incidental costs by obtaining credit information
- Assist guests with issues and complaints, with empathy and a focus on guest satisfaction. Using supervisor support when needed
- Post charges to guest accounts as designated
- Secure patrons valuables in safe.
- Provide suggestions of places to visit, eat, and shop.
- Maintain records
- Facilitate guest departures providing accurate statements and ensuring guest satisfaction and collection of all payments due
- Other duties as assigned.