- Responsibilities listed may not apply to all locations
- Maintain the upkeep of the property
- Maintain property based on standard operating procedures
- Determine material, equipment and supplies to be used
- Order all supplies in a timely manner to complete projects
- Responsible for some construction, painting, electrical and plumbing
- Perform general repairs as needed such as painting, constructing and patching walls, security hardware and landscaping
- Perform a variety of skilled work in maintenance, repairs including carpentry, plumbing, filter maintenance and light fixture maintenance
- Coordinate or inspect, operate and maintain the heating, cooling and ventilation systems
- Establish employee work schedule and plan daily work assignments.
- Performs and coordinates tasks, such as scheduling of maintenance functions to be performed by maintenance personnel.
- Provide training, technical assistance and/or supervision for other employees.
- Assist in the counsel and discipline employees.
- Responsible for complying with all safety regulations (OSHA) and company safety rules.
Perform all other duties as assigned