- Prepares financial statements, reports, and records by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information.
- Responsible for the integrity of the Associations’ ownership records.
- Ensures Board established billing and collection policies, or company established policies and procedures are followed.
- Establish plans, short term, and long term, to fulfill the company’s contractual obligations to each HOA Board managed.
- Research and respond to disputes/complaints adequately, professionally, and appropriately.
- Negotiate outstanding account balances due by working with vendors and independently decides the best course of action to bring about satisfactory problem resolutions
- Undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning
- Assist property owners with questions concerning maintenance fees and dues
- Prepare and mail maintenance fee billings to property owners, and post payments made.
- Assess and mail timely late fees, right-to-cure, and other penalty statements to delinquent property owners.
- Record any ownership changes, including but not limited, contact information, status, address, and inventory changes.
- Perform end of year audits in conjunction with auditor’s office.
- Assist resort managers as needed.
Performs all other related duties and projects as assigned by the immediate manager or VP of Financial Services