Education, Experience, and Skillsets:
- Degree educated, preferably business in Management, Human Resources, Organizational Development, or equivalent or experience.
- 5+ years of HR experience, business management experience, or a combination of both.
- Professional HR (PHR) or SHRM Certification preferred.
- Exceptional leadership skills in a dynamic, fast-growing organization.
- Expertise in interpreting and implementing company policies to ensure consistent application.
- Broad knowledge of compensation and pay for performance incentives.
- High attention to detail, resourceful, and highly organized.
- Ability to influence and communicate cross-functionally.
- Ability to comfortably move between day-to-day HR operations and strategic issues and manage and prioritize multiple issues and projects concurrently.
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment with minimal supervision to set and achieve goals consistently.
- Ability to develop trust and confidence among all levels within the organization. Must maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion at all times.
- Desire to succeed, take initiatives, and further the success of the company, employees, and engagement team members.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to travel on company business (to include training and acquisitions).