Jackson, WY, US
Jackson Towncenter & Pines
Ensuring guest satisfaction from the moment a guest arrives at the resort until they check out. Provide directions to guests to local destinations. Maintain supplies for the front desk area. Answer general interest calls to the area. Responsible for all Front Desk duties such as (but not limited to) check-in, check-out, PBX Operation, reservations, assist with concierge duties, proper cash handling, and any and all reporting required as per shift checklist. The Resort prides itself on the level of personalized service we provide. Therefore, we expect our Front Desk Staff to maintain a high level of integrity and service and to always attend to our guests’ needs in a professional manner.
1. Display a pleasant, professional, and guest-oriented attitude at all times.
2. Have an understanding of what is expected of your resort and you as its representative.
3. Arrive to your workplace in a timely manner. Must be in uniform or professional dress.
4. Comply with resort and department codes, policies, procedures, and regulations.
5. Consider and understand guests/guestrooms' security, privacy & comforts.
6. Be willing to participate in team efforts and communicate with fellow employees.
7. Know and be able to complete job-specific duties for the shift you are working.
8. Communicate any uncompleted issues to the next shift departments as needed.
9. Participate in all required health and safety meetings/classes.
Register check-in guests, check-out guests, confirm pending reservations, answer and direct phone calls, PBX Operations, take messages, and communicate with additional front desk clerks as needed.
Handle credit cards and money.
Know local points of interest and be able to give directions.
Learn and be able to do any front desk clerk position as set forth in the procedures manual.
Effectively deal with guest problems in the absence of supervisory staff members, and to resolve unusual or difficult situations to the guests’ satisfaction.
Knowledge, Skill, and Experience:
Minimum Education (or substitute experience) required:
High school diploma or equivalent
Minimum Experience required:
1+ year in a related field
Must have good oral and written communications skills
Excellent interpersonal skills
Ability to multi-task
Discounted Resort Stays
Paid Time Off