As a revenue manager, you will be directly responsible for reporting, organizing, and executing your portfolio's overall revenue generation strategies under the guidance and direction of a Regional Director of Revenue Management. You will be responsible for analyzing all revenue data, reporting, and communicating revenue trends, implementing revenue strategies as directed by the Regional Revenue Manager.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage a portfolio of properties' room rates and pricing strategies under the direction of the Regional Director of Revenue Manager (RDRM) in order to maximize rental revenue.
- Run daily revenue reporting package, identify trends and communicate with RDRM.
- Implement approved pricing and yield strategies across all channels.
- Maintain optimal listings on all major OTAs and the direct booking engine.
- Maintain 13-month rolling rates calendar.
- Ensure inventory is properly allocated to rental channels.
- Closely monitor competitive pricing.
- Research market demand drivers to fully understand the markets of the portfolio and the market competition.
- Maintains open communication with all OTA's and works with them directly for strategies on increasing revenue through various OTA specials.
- Completes daily, weekly, and monthly revenue reports.
- Shares best practices and key learning with peers, Resort contacts, and RDRM.
- Other duties, as assigned by the RDRM.
Education, Essential Training / Certifications, and Experience:
- Minimum of two (2) years of direct, appliable revenue management experience.
- SPI or Time Shareware Knowledge a plus but not required.
- Knowledge of OTA extranets such as Expedia and Booking.com
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Proficiency with general office PC applications (i.e., word processing, spreadsheets, databases, etc.)
- Capable of using independent judgment/solid decision-making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, organization, and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to quickly adapt to a constantly changing market with a revenue-positive effect
- Strong Analytical capabilities to review, understand and formulate a strategy based on reporting data available.
- Excellent planning, time management, collaboration, and presentation skills.
- Ability to analyze financial and market data and trends
- Activator/self-motivated to accomplish goals, with a strong sense of responsibility
- Detail orientated with the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication, and attention to detail