The Maintenance TechnicianI prioritizes and performs maintenance services inclusive of the full range of custodial duties related to the exterior care, maintenance, and aesthetic upkeep of the resort.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsibilities listed may not apply to all locations
- Maintains the upkeep of the property
- Maintains property based on standard operating procedures
- Determines material, equipment, and supplies necessary to complete tasks
- Orders all supplies promptly to complete projects
- Is responsible for some construction, painting, electrical and plumbing
- Performs general repairs as needed, such as painting, constructing and patching walls, security hardware, and landscaping
- Performs a variety of skilled work in maintenance, repairs including carpentry, plumbing, filter maintenance, and light fixture maintenance
- Coordinates or inspects, operates and maintains the heating, cooling and ventilation systems
- Performs all other duties as assigned
General Statement - Performs the job assigned, complying with Company policies and procedures, business code of ethics, FLSA regulations, and all applicable laws, as well as ensuring confidentiality, reliability, quality, and productivity.
Education, Essential Training / Certifications, and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Experience in Timeshare Resort maintenance a plus
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Ability to perform maintenance duties, such as plumbing, electrical, construction, and painting
- Knowledge of essential maintenance and power tools and the ability to use them, such as ladder, hammer, power drill, etc.
- Able to multi-task and handle all maintenance issues
- Consistently neat in appearance with proper uniform as required by the company
- Flexible schedule; weekends and holidays are required
Shift: Additional hours may be required to meet deadlines
- Regular Hours and Weekend